This practice is dedicated to the care of hand, wrist and elbow disorders for people of all ages. Dr. Condit is a board certified, orthopaedic surgeon with fellowship training in hand and microsurgery. Our practice also treats many sports injuries, including wrist and elbow disorders. Many common hand injuries can be taken care of immediately in our office.
Donald P. Condit, MD
Recognized as a “Best Doctor” in the United States, Donald P. Condit, MD, has more than 30 years of experience treating disorders of the hand, wrist and elbow. A graduate of the University of Michigan Medical School, Dr. Condit has also completed an Orthopaedic Residency at William Beaumont Hospital, a Hand Surgery and Microsurgery Fellowship at The Indiana Hand Center and additional post-graduate study at many leading hand centers in Switzerland. He and his wife are parents of three young adults and were recently blessed with the arrival of their first grandchild. The Condit family volunteers annually with Helping Hands Medical Missions in El Salvador. During summers, their family enjoys Lake Michigan. When the days are shorter, they have fun in the snow on skis.
- The University of Notre Dame: BS, Pre-Professional Studies
- The University of Michigan Medical School: MD
- Grand Valley Status University, Seidman School of Business: MBA
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Hand Surgery
- Clinical Professor of Surgery at Michigan State University School of Medicine
- Clinical Instructor for the Orthopaedic Surgery Residency program in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Clinical lecturer at Grand Valley State University
- Published many scientific papers and book chapters, including research in arthritis and traumatic disorders
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Kent County Medical Society
- Michigan Orthopaedic Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Leadership Grand Rapids
Maureen Vanklompenberg has more than 40 years of experience in all aspects of medical practice management. Maureen’s extensive resume includes leadership and management positions in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatric practices. Maureen is excited to join Dr. Condit in the world of hand, wrist, and elbow conditions. Outside the office, she enjoys spending time with her family and pets. You are likely to see her riding her horses along the lakeshore.
David Raih, RN, MSN
David Raih, RN, MSN, joins the Condit Hand Clinic with almost 40 years of nursing experience. He earned his Masters of Science in Nursing degree at the Andrews University Department of Nursing. David’s diverse background includes 13 years as an operating room nurse. Dr. Condit and David have been working together, in and out of the operating room, for close to 25 years. Originally hailing from Wisconsin, David enjoys supporting the Packers and Badgers on fall weekends. Midweek he enjoys basketball – as a player, coach and referee.
☎ CALL 616.954.1442
1000 East Paris Ave SE, Suite 115
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.